Tuesday, July 20, 2010
My Testimony
Good morning! I Tiffany am proud to say that, I am a blessed burn survivor! After experiencing being burned I truly know that GOD loves me and you. We have a journey to fulfill with one another for encouragement and support. I was eight years old when I had gotten burned. My face was pink the skin on my arms and legs were hanging off of my body. On August 4, 1980 was the worst day of my life. The accident happened from a trash explosion in my grandparents back yard in Crossett, Arkansas. I am really excited to share my story with everybody. I use to be embarrassed and ashamed of my scars growing up as a child. Now that I know that GOD loves me for me with the scars. I know that their are other burn victims and survivors that have felt the same way. It would be a pleasure to communicate with each and every one of you. I love myself and my scars because they are apart of my testimony. Until next time .... Tiffany....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tiffany I was going through your facebook stuff to maybe find out what has been going on in your life, and to my suprise stubbled upon this. I am so proud of you, and what you are doing to turn a bad situation that happened to you into something good for someone else. That is what being a servant to God is all about. God will lead and guide you, if you will continue to listen to his voice.I still love you and think about you often. Love your White Mammaw,Teresa
ReplyDelete