Sunday, August 1, 2010

Asking God

Good Morning! After being in the medical field for thirteen years, I realized that everything happens for a reason. When I finally took the time to sit down, and ask GOD "What is my divine purpose in life". The wheels started to turn in my head about giving back to the community. As, I sat in my thoughts waiting to hear from God for answers. I started looking at my arms, legs, and said out loud "It's has something to do with my burns". GOD said "Yes it does"! I never knew after all of these years why was I a burn survivor until now. I love to encourage people, and give support anyway that I can. Everybody has a divine purpose in life, and I thank God for introducing me to mine. Being a spokes advocate for burn victims and survivors is the most fulfilling thing that I have ever done in my life! Ask and you shall receive! Until Next Time ...Tiffany...

No comments:

Post a Comment